Pre-production is a hassle we want to take off your shoulders! Having worked for years with established Industry writers, producers and designers we are more than capable to offer well-guided assistance with everything needed to get the project on set. Simply give us an indication of your budget and timeline and we will arrange the rest accordingly.
- Give us your idea and we will put it on paper and work with you on drafts until its perfect! Then, to help our crew on the day of shoot and organise schedule and budgets we will also provide an easy to read, script breakdown.
- Tell us your dream location and leave the coordinating to us. In the past we have shot in Central London locations and maintained good relations with the Council, TFL, and the Met Police to organise permission.
- If you do decide on a potentially challenging location, we will arrange location marshals to ensure safety and no disturbance from public.
- As each project will be assigned a producer, you will be given expert advice to achieve what works best for you and tips to keep the overall production within your budget and requirements.
- With our first-hand experience we know how to equate each expenditure with the impact it will have on camera.
- We design our schedules in a way that you are always in regular contact with our team and able to monitor the progress at each stage of development.
- By choosing Geppetto Pictures for your videography project, you have the advantage of consulting with one of our Art Directors to help design your set. This will this save you time and help achieve an aesthetic that works best with our videography.
Our Art Directors will also save you from unnecessary costs, as our designers can not only source from our existing collection of props and contacts from prop houses but they can also custom build exactly to your need!